- Gastropod interview with Jonathan Reisman about eating organs, and why lungs should NOT be illegal to sell as food.
- Eater article accompanying the Gastropod podcast interview.
- See Anatomy Eats on the PBS show "You Oughta Know" on March 21, 2019. Skip to 10:04 of this video.
- Press for Musi - https://www.philly.com/food/musi-byob-pennsport-ari-miller-20190208.html
Food Writings by Us
- "The Fight For the Right to Eat Seal Blubber" in Slate, Oct 9, 2017. A nursing home in Arctic Alaska battles against the federal government and wins the right to serve traditional Inupiat foods to its elders.
- "How I learned to Love Liver" in Slate, August 30, 2016. How learning all about the liver in medical school taught Jon to enjoy eating chopped liver. This story also details an Icelandic dish "svid" made from a sheep's face.
- "Learning from Fungi: Of Medicine and Mushrooms" in The New York Times, October 4, 2014. Identifying wild edible mushrooms and diagnosing disease both use the same ancient processes of cognition that make us human.
- "The Bodies that Guard our Secrets" in The New York Times, April 26, 2014. Jon's trip to a kosher slaughterhouse leads to a re-examination of the diagnosis of cancer.
- "A Man Bit a Testicle" in Ynet.com in December 22, 2010. Ari's story of joining the jury at the World Testicle Cooking Championship in Serbia. (in Hebrew, but Google can translate for you.)