- Gastropod interview with Jonathan Reisman about eating organs.
- Eater article about why the US federal govenment's rule banning lungs as human food makes no medical sense.
- Press for Ari Miller's restaurant "Musi" - https://www.philly.com/food/musi-byob-pennsport-ari-miller-20190208.html
- "The Fight For the Right to Eat Seal Blubber" by Jonathan Reisman, in Slate, Oct 9, 2017. A nursing home in Arctic Alaska battles against the federal government and wins the right to serve traditional Inupiat foods to its elders.
- "How I learned to Love Liver" by Jonathan Reisman, in Slate, August 30, 2016. How learning all about the liver in medical school taught Jon to enjoy eating chopped liver. This story also details an Icelandic dish "svid" made from a sheep's face.
- "Learning from Fungi: Of Medicine and Mushrooms" by Jonathan Reisman, in The New York Times, October 4, 2014. Identifying wild edible mushrooms and diagnosing disease both use the same ancient processes of cognition that make us human.
- "The Bodies that Guard our Secrets" by Jonathan Reisman, in The New York Times, April 26, 2014. Jon's trip to a kosher slaughterhouse leads to a re-examination of the diagnosis of cancer.
- "A Man Bit a Testicle" by Ari Miller, in Ynet.com in December 22, 2010. Ari's story of joining the jury at the World Testicle Cooking Championship in Serbia. (in Hebrew, but Google can translate for you.)